Thursday, September 19, 2013

Should plants decide which human is a weed and which is not?

There are some weeds in my pot. I don't feel like killing them. I went to a Gardner today and he use to just pluck and throw the weeds. Why should we kill weeds to grow food? I don't want to kill anyone. What should I do of the weeds? I can kill weeds because I am more powerful than the weeds. In reality I might be the weed and it might be nature. 
Today I will pluck and throw the weeds. Tomorrow the government of my country might realize that I am a weed and might throw me. How will I feel then? 
What should I do with the weeds? Should I create a separate pot for weeds but then this is not possible. 
Imagine plants will decide which human is a weed and which is not. I am not sure whether I will survive? 
Written by Ekta K. Kalra


No comments:

Post a Comment