Tuesday, September 24, 2013

More intelligent than extraordinary humans

My project: I want to create Super-humans. These humans will be at least thousand times more intelligent than Einstein. I am working on the method of multiplying human intelligence. Imagine we will solve the environmental problems with super humans' brains. Will you like to fund this project? I would love to work on this task. Do you agree an increase in intelligence means a decrease in problems of all sort on our planet? Who knows super humans can become our God on earth and can prove to be smarter than aliens?  Can my selected paranormal be made to marry my selected another paranormal? Can I then study their children? Can this be done on at least 100 couples?

Written by Ekta K. Kalra



No comments:

Post a Comment