Friday, December 14, 2012

How Internet made me a spoiled brat?



I learnt to shoot
From the video games,
Media taught me
How to smoke.

Today I am another brat
Come on look what my nation
Has gifted me
Since my very childhood.

Envious of me?
You wanted to be born here too?
I am from this part of earth friend
Here indiscipline is taught,

Several methods were adopted
I was taught wrong,
Even before I understood
The meaning of the word right.

Come on take birth here
And see for self
The side effect of free money
My parents care for another honey.

Internet could have been
Another new bliss
But my nation
Let me laugh first…

Because all else are tears
I am imprisoned for years;
For what leaders do free
A free society as dream.

******

*Let’s not change
What later cannot be later arranged.

**This poem reflects the global picture and is not indicative of a particular nation.

Written by Ekta K. Kalra

Make money on your site

No comments:

Post a Comment