Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thoughts and Emotions


If someone wants to know what is the place of my brain in my body then I want to tell... it thinks for the good of mankind. My thoughts don't interfere with my emotions anymore...they support them. I love all brains for inventions that saved millions of lives. Heart could have never done it alone. I think that I feel for the good and for the best of the world my brain thinks. Supporters are allowed in every part of life and my brain is one such supporter. Don't think what I have written here. I want you to feel. Feel my thoughts and think about my heart. I love God's creation...every drop of water is with a reason. Then how can it be that my brain was made just to stop the flow of my emotions. Let’s think of ways to make people feel other’s emotions. Love you God... I mean it after thinking a lot about your world and feeling your love...
Written by Ekta K. Kalra


Make money on your site

No comments:

Post a Comment